Saturday, May 2, 2009

Award Time :)

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of awards from my Bloggy Friends the first one is the-

Passionate Blogger Award, Which I received from Katie and also from Raouly- Thank You Ladies :)

The Rules for this Award are-

1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five Things?????hmmmmm......

Well number one would definitely have to be---

1- My Family
My Children, Husband, Parents, Siblings, Grandparents- the list goes on & on. I adore my children with all my heart, they make every day special. Plus they keep me laughing :) I love my Hubby, we are going on 11 years this year. I don't know what I would do without my Sisters, they keep me sane, somewhat :) I have such a wonderful extended family that I can't even tell you how blessed I am, I am one lucky Girl :) And yes I said Girl, I haven't hit the big 30 yet :)

2- Crafting
I love to create things, whether it be scrapbooking, sewing, painting, crafts with the Kids, whatever I love it.

3-Cooking
Which is just another way of creating, I love it when my house is full of yummy smells. My Cousin and I have been getting together to make fancy appetizers, I love to make cute little desserts and appetizers :) And soup, Soup would have to be my most favorite thing to make, any kind, Soup is the best.

4-Montana
I can see my Hubby cringing as he reads this, sorry Hunny, I love my State. I love the Mountains and the People. I love being so close to nature that is visits your backyard, I love to see all the green in summer & all the white in the winter. I don't enjoy being too warm so the climate is perfect for me.

5-Reading
There is nothing like a GOOD book, & it's sad that there are so few out there. You know one, that sucks you in- makes you laugh, cry, and never want to put it down or for it to end. I have always wanted to write a book, it's on my Some Day List :)

So now I get to pass this on to 5 bloggers, sorry if you have already received this, it just means you're extra passionate! lol.

1- Raouly- for her passion for politics, & news, thanks for keeping me informed!
Who Has The Thyme?
2-Willoughby- for her passion for Life, I so enjoy reading her posts they never fail to brighten my day.
This Stop Willoughby
3-Lynn- for her passion for saving, thanks for all the great tips!!
Mom's Loot
4-Monica- for all her passion for beautiful food, I have gotten so many WONDERFUL recipes from her!
Lick The Bowl Good
5- Gracey- for her passion for her country, she writes such beautiful posts that you feel that you are there visiting it with her!
A Dash Of Life



The 2nd Award is the meme award-Given to me by Willoughby, Thank you Lady :)

The rules for this one are as follows-

I must post the award on my blog
List seven personality traits of mine
Pass the award to seven other bloggers


1- Neat Freak-
I HATE having things out of place, I drive my family bonkers I'm sure. If my house isn't clean and organized it drives ME bonkers. I feel that everything has a place and that's where it ought to be, lol.

2-Wishy-Washy-
If I don't have a particular thing in mind I can't decide. Like what to eat, cook, wear, buy. I will pick up and put down the same thing about 4 times before I can decide it's ok. I will often buy something get it home and decide it really wasn't the right choice and take it back. Driving with me is a lot of fun at times as well :)

3-Peacemaker-
I want everyone to be happy and get along, I HATE confrontations. I will bend over backwards to keep the peace.

4- Stubborn-
It's that inner 2 year old I talk about, I like to do things my way & usually by MYSELF! lol

5-Happy-
I am a pretty happy person.

6-Shy-
I have Social anxiety, I have a really hard time meeting new people and going to new places. Very Stressful.
Blogger: One Step at a Time - Edit Post "Award Time :)"
7-Optomistic-
I like to think the best of things, because really, how does it help to not???
There ya go 7 of my goofy personality traits.

The 7 people that I would like to pass this to are-

1-Luis- Muddy Runner
2-Erica- A Dramaqueens's Guide To Life
3-Crystal- Don't Try Her
4-R Max- Good Things Come To Those Who Blog
5-Tammy- Ponderosa Jr.
6- PurpleHoodieChick
7-Lisa- Frugal Momma

Now I gotta go sort through some boxes, moving day is coming ya know :)

5 comments:

Monica H said...

Thank you! I am passionate about cooking and baking, so this is perfect. I loved reading about you, I really do feel like I know you better. We should get together and craft and bake someday- we'd have so much fun!

R Allen said...

Thanks for the award!

Willoughby said...

Thank you for tagging me and for the lovely comment you made on my blog. I'm so glad you enjoy reading it!

Lissaloo said...

Monica I would love to bake and craft with you anytime!!! :)
Willoughby you always have such beautiful pictures and great posts :)

Gracey said...

Thanks for the award! Great list!

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie