Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Fun

Graduation was Wonderful, the BBQ was a bunch of fun, AND we found a house, whew- big sigh of relief. Now I just have to pack up our 5 bedroom, 2 story house in 2 weeks, no biggie, cause I'm super mom ;)

I actually have a lot of the packing done already, so there isn't too much left, I have a few fun pictures to share.


Also three quick recipes-
BBQ Shredded Chicken
This is just the crockpot bbq chicken recipe I have posted here.

Parmesan Garlic Orzo with Grilled Chicken
The recipe for the Orzo is on allrecipes, I topped it with grilled chicken.

Garlic Chicken Marinade
1T. white vinegar
2T. olive oil
1T. minced garlic
1T. Johnny's garlic spread mix
1/2c. warm water

Mix all together and marinate chicken for 4-12 hours.



Pumpkin Pancakes
Ingred;
3c. flour
1/2c. sugar
4t. baking soda
1t. baking soda
1t.cinnamon
3T. oil
2 eggs
1/2c. pumpkin
1 1/2c. milk

Whisk together the dry ingred. Slowly incorporate the wet ingred. Cook on a hot griddle :)

Happy Thursday!! :) :) :)

10 comments:

L.B. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats on the graduation! Great time for you and your family!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats to your husband! That's so exciting.

thamesarino said...

yay! congrats to you all! good luck with the move... don't let it make you crazy!
I love all the pics! : )

Monica H said...

This is so sweet. All the kiddos are proud of their daddy! I love the little one's expression in the first photo--so cute!

You are super mom, glad you found a house :-)

Have a good weekend!

Nonna said...

Hooray ! Not an easy feat with a growing family and job...I am so happy for you all...good luck with your move too LOL !

Unknown said...

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to "attend" the celebration!

Willoughby said...

Congrats to your husband! You must be very proud of him. I love the pics of him with the kids, so cute!

I'm glad to hear you found a house. Are you excited? Good luck with the move, I'm sure it will be an adventure!

Lissaloo said...

Thank You All :)
We are getting more excited as the move gets closer, it will be good. :)
:)

thrasherswife said...

Congratulations to you both!! It's hard enough to get kids through school, I can only imagine doing so with a husband as well :) Good luck with packing!

The Food Librarian said...

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful family and lovely meal! I'll go through school again to get this chicken (well, maybe not)

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie