Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank You

Thank You to Willoughby, Katie, Raouly for honoring me with those awards :) I will post on them next week :) :) :)

These past 2 weeks have been insanely busy & CRAZY. We had K's birthday than Miss K's birthday, I found out I need to have my Gall bladder removed, Graduation is in 2 weeks and we are moving in 1 month. I have been trying to find the perfect house to rent, I guess maybe I need to be less picky. The kids & I made an quick trip (5 hours) to go look at a place that sounded perfect, & it was! So keep your fingers crossed for me! So to get to the point, hopefully tomorrow or Monday, once we are home, and things are settled down a bit I can get a good post written. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! :)

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! I hope all goes well and slows down!

Monica H said...

Hope you get the house (or any house)!

Raoulysgirl said...

Yuck! Gall bladder issues suck!! Who would think that such a small, inconsequential little thing could cause so much discomfort? I had to have mine removed when I was 19...that was 10 years ago! I don't miss it...I'm sure you won't either!!! My recovery was quick and uneventful and now I don't have THOSE issues to deal with (of course, I have other's, but at least the gall bladder's gone!). Hope things calm down a little for you soon!!!!

Donna-FFW said...

Hope all goes well. I will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well.

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie