Monday, October 12, 2009

BBQ Worm Sandwiches

We couldn't call these by their name or even mention the word -WORM- while eating them because it grossed Miss K out, K got quite a kick out of until I made him stop teasing her.

They were quick, easy and Worm-a-licious!


BBQ Worm Sandwiches
Ingred;
1 pkg hot dogs
1 pkg hamburger buns
sliced cheese
1c. bbq sauce
1/2c. ketchup

Slice all the hot dogs in half length-wise then cute those pieces in half length-wise so you have 4 strips per hotdog, put them in a pan over med high heat until they start to curl up, pour the ketchup and BBQ sauce over top, stir and heat through.
Serve with a slice of cheese in a bun.
You can use all bbq sauce and no ketchup if you like it spicier, Miss M doesn't do spicy so we always tone stuff down around here :)

Also my sweet friend Nonna crowned me yesterday :) :) :) I am now a-

Coupon Princess
Yay! Thank you Nonna! My girls and I are loving that :) :) :)

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I love this!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

You are coming up with the best dang ideas!!

5thsister said...

LOL! Great one! Ditto to what Lee said!

Nonna Beach said...

Yum ! Another creepy good recipe... looks like it's real kid approved too ! Thanks LOL

Kim said...

I love it, it looks very real! I don't know if I would want to think about worms while eating it either :D Very cute! Congrats on you new badge/award :D

***Holly*** said...

I love it! I'm looking everywhere for Halloween food right now. :) Planning to start playing with recipes and posting pictures very soon.

a corgi said...

so cute being crowned the coupon princess!

yum again with the food; such "kid friendly" recipes or comfort food as I call it sometimes

betty

BashfulToast said...

too cute. These are the most awesome Halloween ideas ever.

kyslp said...

Another great idea!

5thsister said...

Hey girlfriend. Wanted you to know that I fixed this for my son for lunch! It was really cute and he enjoyed them!

Willoughby said...

The awesome ideas just keep coming! This sandwich is so cute!

Monica H said...

worms on a bun. mmm :-)

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie