Saturday, October 10, 2009

Krafting with Miss K (and the girls)

We found this craft on Martha's website,
Super easy, Super cute. I got all my supplies at the dollar store, a pkg of balloons and a pkg of glow sticks.
Blow up the balloons- white works best- let the air out. Get your glow sticks glowing- we used 2 per balloon but I think that more would be great! Blow up the balloon again and slid in the glow sticks, tie shut, draw a face on your balloon and there you go-

Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the flash, hahahha......... OK-

Excuse the blurriness, it took the camera a long time to process the picture and the girls got antsy.

BOO!!




9 comments:

Lee said...

Soooo Cute!! I love that, and Martha actually posted something easy!! WOW!

betty said...

that looks so cute! my son, who in his youth loved glow sticks, would have enjoyed this for sure!

betty

Monica H said...

this looks like so much fun. I want to make these too!

Unknown said...

That's "spooktacular"! (I know, poor pun but I couldn't help myself). You always have the neatest projects. And this one is quick for the easily distracted! A keeper!

Chicago Mom said...

We are definitely making these on Halloween! How cute!

Lissaloo said...

I found myself wishing for a helium tank, how awesome would these be floating around on Halloween?? lol

Kim said...

I just came over from Souper Sundays. I saw that you were making a lot of Halloween goodies and had to check them out. We are really big into Halloween over here, foods and crafts. I'm getting ready to post mummy dogs/mini mummies tomorrow. I'm excited to follow you along and see what comes next. If we only had more time before Halloween ;)

Willoughby said...

Glow sticks make everything more fun, don't they? I really like this project!

R Allen said...

You are so creative! And this is CHEAP! Bonus!

I am so gonna do this!

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie