Thursday, September 10, 2009

And the Timeline continues.....

I finally had time to sit down and write out a Timeline post.
Willoughby challenged her followers to post their own Timelines,
what a fun idea that was. So a few others Blog friends posted theirs as well,
Muddy Runner, 5th Sister, Gracey, if I missed anyone hollar k?

2009, Sept.
We are in a new house, in a new town, in a new State. Mr. L is starting his first year of Grad school to be a Bio-Chemist. I have a 5th grader, 4th grader, 2nd grader and one enthusiastic preschooler. This year I celebrated my 11th Wedding Anniversary, and my Hubby's 30th Birthday. In a month I will be celebrating my own 30th Birthday. I am missing my Family, but we have all made some great friends here. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do next year with all my kiddos gone all day in school, so many options! It will be the first time in 11 years that I will have 8 hours a day all to myself. To be honest I am a little scared.

2004, Sept.
I'm about 9 months pregnant with my 4th and last child. We already know it's a girl, Mr. L and K. wanted to know as soon as they could tell whether it's a girl or boy. They are hoping for a boy, and are still holding out with hope that the many ultra sounds we have had were wrong. This has been a hard pregnancy, I have been put on bed rest for the next month. With three small children under the age of 6 that is really fun :) My oldest child Mr. K just started Kindergarten, he is such a sweet, shy little man. Mr. L is starting his first year in college, so we are new to the whole college family thing :)

1999, Sept.
We are a new little Family of 3, I have a sweet little 5 month old baby boy. Mr. L is working at a vinyl window frame manufacturing company. The pay isn't too great, so he is looking for something else. In a month I will find out that we are expecting child #2, apparently birth control isn't 100% effective. And our first 2 children will only be 14 months apart.

1994, Sept.
I am 14 years old, I am the middle child of 7. The 5 of us that are at home are being Homeschooled. I am totally, completely horse crazy. I have 2 of my own, a POA that I have had since I was 8 and a new Arabian gelding that I am in complete LOVE with.

1989,
I am 9 years old, I ride 1 hour both ways on the bus to go to a small town school. In my class there is 1 other girl beside me and 12 boys. Boys are so dumb. I love to read, anything I can get my hands on. The Tarzan series by Edgar Rice Burroughs are my current favorite reads. I received the BEST gift a girl could get for my birthday last year, a horse of my own! A beautiful POA, Pony of America- which is a larger breed of pony, think small horse, a mare. I am one lucky girl :)

That is the end of my Timeline, I vaguely remember my 4 and 5 year old years but not really enough to tell you too much, I do remember climbing onto the chicken house roof, with my Big brother, to pick and eat green apples :)

Now go check out the other Timelines, there are even futuristic ones!

4 comments:

betty said...

this was fun to read!! you spent several Septembers pregnant, but I'm sure with 4 kids that was bound to happen

I might try this down the road, don't know if I could remember all the way back though since I'm sooo old

14 months apart with baby 1 and baby 2 was a bit close for sure :)

betty

Unknown said...

That's a great timeline! Why didn't I know you were homeschooled? I'm sure you told me but must have had a brain fart. Have a great day!

Willoughby said...

I'm so excited that you did a timeline, too! It was fun to read. I have to admit, though, I felt really old when I saw that you were 14 in 1994! I was 25 and had a 12 month old baby!

Oh, and thanks for the shout out!!

Chicago Mom said...

Thanks for sharing! If I had known you as a kid I would have been totally jealous of your horses. But not the 1 hour each way trip to school. Ugh! Oh, and I was 21 in 1994, so I feel old now too. haha!

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie