Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chicken & Broccoli Shells


Ingred;
1 box of lg pasta shells, cooked & drained
1c. chopped broccoli
2 pkgs Knorr four cheese sauce mix
3c. milk
2T. butter
1c. cooked cubed chicken

Heat oven to 350
Prepare the cheese sauce following pkg directions, when ready remove 2c. of the cheese sauce & set aside. Into the remaining sauce add the broccoli and chicken, heat through. Stuff shells with this mixture and place into a 9x13 pan. Pour the 2c. of cheese sauce over top. Cover the top with tin foil and bake about 30 min.

The kiddos enjoyed this, the cheese sauce wasn't quite as thick as I would have liked so next time I will try something different for the cheese sauce.

5 comments:

betty said...

oh my goodness, this sounds and looks delicious!! I'm definitely going to try this! if you come up with new things for the cheese sauce, do an update (if you remember to); will be interested to see what that is!

betty

Monica H said...

oooh yum this looks tasty! I like Knorr sauce packets. I like to mic the sun dried tomato with the pesto and serve it with grilled cheicken and fettucine.

BashfulToast said...

Sounds really good. I love almost anything with chicken in it though.lol

Donna-FFW said...

This looks like a wonderful meal. Knorr has been used in my household frequently.. love the spinach dip.

Willoughby said...

Mmmmm! That looks really good! I'm not familiar with the Knorr Four Cheese sauce. I'll have to look for it.

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie