Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun with a Baking Challenge

I was sooooo excited when I saw what Rach's Baking Challenge was this month-

Lemon!!!!

I LOVE Lemon, it is probably my most favorite, next to Chocolate, flavoring ever :)

So here are a couple of my Baked Lemon Goodies, sorry about the pictures. I didn't save mine so I had to copy the ones from my Allrecipes photos.

Lemon Bread
Almond thumbprint cookies with lemon curd

I also had some lemon cream cupcakes I wanted to make, but didn't get done yet :(

If you enjoy baking you need to go check out Rach's Challenge, there are some yummy goodies over there :)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I like lemon in small doses. These sound great!

betty said...

sounds like a fun challenge to do! bet it tasted good too!

betty

Willoughby said...

I'm loving them both, but especially the lemon bread!

Stephanie Faris said...

Mmmmmmmmm. My boyfriend was once in a friend's apartment and challenged to make dessert with VERY few ingredients. Using some lemonade mix, some sugar, some flour, and a couple of other things, he made lemon cookies with lemon icing!

Chicago Mom said...

Lemon is my favorite flavor, chocolate is a distant second. I think I personally keep the company who make Lemonheads in business. haha!
I can't wait until you post that lemon cream cupcake recipe!

Monica H said...

I'm sure that lemon curd would be good slathered on that lemon bread too!

I was looking at Martha's website last night and there are so many lemon recipes over there that looked so good too.

I'm going to go have a glass of lemonade!

Anonymous said...

They both sound yummy. You are a bit of an overacheiver, doing two in one month. :) I'm getting ready to post next month's theme.

Thank you!!!

Black & White Movie